Rite Of Christian Initiation (RCIA) For Children
Rite Of Christian Initiation (RCIA) for children provides spiritual formation for unbaptized children or for families with children baptized in other faiths who wish to enter the Catholic Church.
For more information, contact Sr. Marla Gipson 419-628-2614.
Thoughts from Sr. Marla:
Do you know someone or are you interested in checking out the Catholic faith?
In the Catholic Church, we have a process for assisting those who might be interested; its called RCIA which stands for- The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults.
If you think you would like to find out more about the process, we are always open to talk with you about your questions. This is called a time of inquiry and is for anyone who would like to know more about the Catholic faith.
- Are you searching for more spirituality and are not sure what it is?
- Were you baptized in another Christian denomination and Catholicism seems more attractive to you now?
- Were you never baptized and without much experience with religion, but feel attracted to becoming a Catholic Christian?
- Do you consider yourself spiritual and feel drawn to practicing religious faith in a Christian Catholic community?
- Are you married to a Catholic and want to more fully share and practice your faith with your spouse?
If you think you might want to understand and learn more about the Catholic faith, call Sister Marla for details, 419-628-2614 (Parish Office) or 937-638-9200 (cell) or fill in and submit the form below.