- There will be no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, or physical/mental disabilities.
- Parents must complete the Registration/Consent to Release form for children in grades K-8. This form will release students from the Minster Local School District into the "Release Time" religious education program held on designated days and times throughout the school day determined by the administration of the Minster Local School. Parents of high school students must complete the Registration form to enroll their child/children in the High School Parish School of Religion held on Sundays at the Religious Education Center.
- The Sacramental Records Form must be completed upon admission to the Parish School of Religion and are kept on file at the Religious Education Center to be updated whenever necessary.
- Upon initial entry into the program, students who received a sacrament at another parish outside of St. Augustine or St. Joseph must provide a copy of the certificate of the sacrament. Records of students who received their sacraments at St. Augustine or St. Joseph are kept at St. Augustine.
- Following the recommendation of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, the Archdiocesan Liability Medical Release Form must be re-signed every year for students attending the St. Augustine/St. Joseph religious education program.
- Please check policies listed under the discipline in the St. Augustine / St. Jospeph Religious Education handbook.